Imagine, you’re doing some heavy work like developing Android
Apps and all and suddenly your PC or Laptop stop working or say, Freeze? That moment you all will get most frustrated ever? right. so if you read our old guide on how to recover deleted files from USB Pendrive
. Then trust me this guide will also help you out to speed up your PC or Laptop.
How To Increase RAM of PC using Pendrive (USB) 2017
Follow each given steps below and boost your pc speed quickly. Please do this carefully unless you’ll be trouble.
We all have Pen drive’s and excluding some day’s we don’t even use it often. This trick increases your Pc or Laptop speed by a technology called Ready Boost which uses spare space in your Pen drive to store some cache data. What it does is, instead of storing all data in hard disk and retrieving it in RAM, it stores frequently used data in your pen drive for fast access through RAM.
Also Read: Get Paid Android Apps for Free
Steps: Increase RAM of PC using Pendrive (USB) 2017
Let me show you how it will happen:
1. First Open your file ‘system‘ and choose your ‘pendrive‘. In my case I have named my pen drive as predator.
2. Do Right click on your pendrive and a menu will pop up. Click on last option named ‘properties‘.
3. Now Click on ‘ReadyBoost
‘ tab, by default the ‘Do not use this device
’ would be selected. Select the second or third option and set the maximum size you would like to dedicate to ReadyBoost, In my case my pen drive is 16gb and windows is only allowing me to use 4gb as ReadyBoost cache.
4. Here’s the trick to change this maximum ReadyBoost
size to the size of Maximum size of your pen drive. Again get back and ‘right-click’
your USB pen-drive and this time select the Format option.
5. Change the file system from ‘FAT32
‘ (which is the default in case of flash drive’s) to ‘NTFS
‘ (New Technology File System) which is format used by hard drives.
6. Now click format and let the process complete (make sure you first turn off the ReadyBoost
setting’s you configured earlier).
7. Now follow step 2 to 4. This time you will have the permission to allocate the maximum size for ReadyBoost cache as your pen drive is labeled in my case approximate 16 GB.
8. Now Restart your computer with Pendrive Inserted and Enjoy.
Now it’s Your Turn: So by using these simple and easy 7-Steps to increase RAM of PC using USB Pendrive. I’m not saying that you will get huge speed there but you will surely notice some speed improvements which will prevent those lag’s. i hope you liked this article on PC Speed Boosting Tricks 2017. Want More Cool and Intersting Tricks then do comment below and Don’t forget to Share This!